Not resolutions. I don’t make those, because I actually hope to achieve these!
There are a few big tasks that I will attempt this year:
- I’ve posted about this a few times, but chronic fatigue has stopped me from getting it done: get my 3 other versions of Hunters’ Inc. done.
- When the 3 other versions are done, I’ll make a pitch for a fourth in Supers, since that also has 3rd-party stuff allowed.
- When those are in I have a sequel book to pitch. I already wrote it; my former publisher closed down before we could look at it.
- I have a short story to revise and try as a Kindle single.
- This one will be my biggest challenge / adventure for the year: to start a novel series. I have the characters and premise written out now I need the plot and then have to write the book(s).
It’s only the 1st day of the year, and I already have it mapped out!
- – January 1st, 2013…what’s the plan people? (godsgratefulgirl.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Goals (runnergirleats.com)
- Make Resolutions You Can Keep (terrywhalin.blogspot.com)